Before considering the benefits of Shilajit, it is important to know what this is all about. Shilajit is a remedy used in Ayurvedic traditional medicine. According to Eastern healers, it is very effective for detoxification. In addition, Shilajit is considered an energy-giving substance.
Shilajit means “sacred rock” in Sanskrit. As its name suggests, Shilajit is a potent remedy whose beneficial properties can’t be overestimated. This sticky tar like substance has proven its efficacy in providing detoxification and giving more energy to the body.
Apart from providing the body with energy, Shilajit can also significantly improve brain’s functioning, and help prevent age-related disease. The tribes of the Hunza and the Sherpa regions, that have used Shilajit for centuries, are known to live marvelously even in their very old age. It seems that they can live longer and better thanks to using Shilajit.
*HEALTH BENEFITS OF PURE SHILAJIT
- Shilajit Boosts the Immune System.
- It Improves Our Brain Functions.
- It Detoxifies the Body and Acts As an Antioxidant.
- It Also Provides Anti-inflammatory and Anti-aging Effect.
- It Has Antifungal and Antiviral Properties.
- It Helps Our Bodies Fight Colds.
- Detoxifies/decalcifies the pineal gland
- Boosts energy & stamina in the form of ATP
- Increases focus
- Potentiates the cannabinoid synthesis
- Enhances cognition (nootropic)
- Boosts Testosterone
Stimulates libido (sexual arousal)
Regulates sleep cycle/circadian rhythm
Increases the bioavailability of other herbs
Supports healthy immune system response
Lowers blood sugar levels
Mitigates joint inflammation
Eases withdrawal side effects from opiates/alcohol/nicotine
Removes heavy metals/free radicals from the body